What could I do with my boyfriend, once he is on leave for our date night (s)?

So I have been in a rut. I don't have a job, but I have been trying a lot. Things that are out of my control, just keeps occurring. But that's life, am I right? I know that this is only a temporary situation.. but my boyfriend graduates from MOS school on the 9th, and I don't want to depend on him for date night or the date nights we will be having while he is on leave for two weeks. I have always been the kind of girl to have it all figured out, and with money (even if I am not working) in my pocket at all times. So I would more times than not, pay for him and myself. Though at times, he would freely try or do it instead. But this time is different, unfortunately. I hate that I am even in this position, because I like to have my own majority of the time. But what could we do for our dates/date nights that requires no money?

What Guys Said 1

• The last time i was in your situation i ended up taking my wife to a local lake and we went swimming all day. After i made her a nice dinner, and we cuddled up and watched netflix.

• Oh wow that sounds really nice. I had this idea of doing a picnic but I don't have the necessary equipment, and etc. so that idea was gone as fast as it had came. But I will definitely keep that in mind. Thank you for your input.

• As always very welcome!!

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you can hang out in parks or houses or you could walk around the city. There are always things you can do without having to spend money.