What do you like to be called?

My boyfriend and I are big on pet names, I call him babe or baby sometimes and he calls me a lot of cute names too, but sometimes he gets self conscious about his looks and very shy. And i wanted to say something like hey sexy or handsome, or do guys not like that? What do you guys like to be called?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's self concious about it keep the pet names cute. You can stroke his ego by telling him you think he's sexy or handsome. Even if he says he doesn't like it, he does. Makes him feel more equiped.

• I don't go for looks but for personality, but he is very very attractive and handsome, but likes to say he is ugly and I just want to make him feel the way he makes me feel when I'm self concious

• He could be fishing for a compliment, sometimes they are just nice to hear. Sometimes we simply have negative body images, just like girls. Keep the pet names cute. Use full sentences to stroke his ego. It avoids an confusion.

• Okay, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I call him daddy and he calls me his good girl ;)

What Guys Said 6

• My name, 100% of the time.

Everyone's different though. You could try it.

Relationships are all about seeing what works and what doesn't. And every relationship is different as you know. Some tactics and techniques may have worked well with your last boyfriend, but not this one or maybe not the next.

• I call her moon and she calls me stars

• Dr. Doom.

• My girlfriend calls me sexygunmachine and I am happy with that 😆

• mooi man or aantreklik man is what my ex called me

• Moofy.

What Girls Said 3

• dipshit
    scoundrel
    fuckhead
    fuckass
    fuckface
    dumbass
    good for nothing loser
    the list goes on and on

• My name

• Sexy
    Beautiful
    Baby
    Sweetie
    Honey
    Cutie