A girls physical appearance?

Okay guys you see a girl who's one of the most beautiful girls you've ever seen pretty face pretty hair , perfect body but when she gets closer to you and smiles you realize her teeth aren't that pretty. Is she no longer attractive to you? Describe acceptable non perfect teeth, and un acceptable non perfect teeth as far as you would be okay with pursuing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Non-perfect teeth as in crooked? Or non-perfect teeth as in bad dental hygiene?
    There's not much to be done about crooked teeth short of spending thousands on dental procedures. But good dental hygiene isn't just inexpensive, it shows the person has respect for themselves.

What Guys Said 12

• Do you remember the singer named Jewel? She is absolutely beautiful and it wasn't until fairly recently (because of a movie role she did) that she got her teeth fixed. But here's the thing: Just because she didn't have perfect teeth didn't mean she wasn't gorgeous. Whoever it is you're talking about in your question shouldn't think her teeth are going to be some kind of deal breaker. Sometimes it's the little imperfections that make a girl perfect anyway.

• As long as they're clean, no other problems really matter. A gap can be fixed. Crooked teeth can be fixed. Nothing is a deal breaker.

• I will take her anyway they can always be fixed the teeth

• I have never encountered that problem, teeth can be fixed and cleaned she doesn't have to have the best teeth in the world just have long as she cleans them

• Bad teeth are a deal breaker.
    If they are not straight, that can be fixed.
    If they are broken, that can be fixed.
    If such things have not been fixed, I am forced to ask why not.
    If they are rotting, that is poor personal hygene.

• Depends on her teeth, but most teeth problems are fixable.

• they have to be really bad to be a deal breaker... like foul, half of them missing, etc

• As long as her teeth aren't dark brown I don't really care. I don't really pay attention to a woman's teeth, I pay attention to the rest of her facial structure.

• Teeth can be fixed.

• Wouldn't bother me. Things that bother me are cigarettes, facial piercings and lots of tattoos

• Everyone has imperfections. It is not a big deal, if she accetp my imperfections too.

• Show the picture honey :*

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like huge gaps or severely overlapping frontal teeth.
    Yellow teeth are the worst! 😖

Brush your teeth & take care of your brackets while you have them, children!