Should I dump him?

Should I dump him?
This is me!!
Recently got back with my off and on again boyfriend. (Off and on over 3 years) we were together for 2 weeks this time and we happened to have a conversation about chatting with other people. He makes a statement to me like we are together, and I'm not looking around, but neither one of us can make any promises we won't meet someone else while we are together. We do meet new people everyday. My question should I dump him? Should I be extremely pissed off? Not trust him? I need help with this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• The hand writing is on the wall when he tells you that. Its time to move on down the road

• Was he just using me at that point?

• Ok thanks. That's what I felt was the situation was. It's easy to be in denial when your in it and you really like them.

• I hear you and I can see pretty much looking in from the outside whats going on here now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him. There are much better men out there. Find someone who you really connect with, who you really love, and how loves you and only you. You need a person who will be with you forever, not just until someone better comes along. You need a person you want to be with forever, not just until a better person comes along.

What Guys Said 7

• *posts caked up cleavage pic asking if she should dump her boyfriend*
    Logic? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Should I be extremely pissed off?"
    Ask other people what you should be feeling. If people tell you to feel happy would not make you feel happy. You feel what you feel.

"Not trust him"
    Either you trust him or you don't. A couple of people telling you should trust him would not suddenly make you trust him.

The only help you need is.. Psychiatric.

• Apparently I was asking how others would feel and think in the same situation.
      Oh I thought like other people's feelings controlled my own. Thanks for clearing that one up for me. Lol

• These are really questions you need to ask him. We can all easily see why he would be so attracted to you, but nothing makes things go smoother than communication. Nothing wrong with pursuing an open relationship, or deciding to be mutually exclusive. The important thing is getting on the same page in the same book. If you agree to the rules up front no one has I right to be hurt provided you are playing by those rules.

• If move on, no reason to drag this on

• Well whats good for the goose!

• If neither of you can be loyal to each other then you guys dont need to be together.

• Your can't be mad at him if you yourself are looking for other people... So get off your high horse

• In which statement confused you to make you think I was looking? Lol

• Ohh then I think your should dump him

• *you

• You sound like a highschooler. Neither of you should find anyone or reproduce

What Girls Said 5

• Beautiful Pix and thank you for sharing, @Umm_april1
    As Wise as an ol Owl that I am, it seems that he has given you a Helpful Hint of where it Stands and it is with No title that he has slapped on you both with Being... Steady Betty and Eddy.
    Sit him down before doing anything rash. Find out where you Stand with your Man so you can Understand where you Are... Standing.
    Make your decision after you have thought it over more carefully.
    Good luck. xx

• On to greater things!

• He sounds like he is out of your league. Why should a relationship be about disappointments?

• well I guess if you feel that you wanna date other people... then yeah. if your eyes are wondering already why stay together. you're a pretty girl you'll find a guy who wants you and only you.

• I would be annoyed but not dump him