Ask him out or wait?

So I have a crush on my friend's brother, whom I met before I knew they were related. So my friend has been helping me get with him. My crush shows interest but I'm not sure if I should ask him out or not. We only recently started texting and we have yet to really hang out. He is an introvert and he runs on logic but apparently does illogical things when it comes to me (according to those who really know him) such as sitting in the lounge at school when he doesn't know anyone when I'm not there when there are people he knows elsewhere. I don't see him making the first move, but I still feel it might be too soon to ask him out. PS my friend says that my crush knows I like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is a shy guy it might scare him off. Keep texting him. Keep building a friendship. Unfortunately you might have to make the first move. My wife had to do that, but that is because i was terrified to ask her out, i thought she would just tell me to F 0ff. She literally told me after a ShineDown concert "So when the hell are you going to ask me out, or am i going to have to give up on you." I stammered, and finally asked her.. been together 3 years now, no regrets.

• I'm trying. Unfortunately, he warned me ahead of time that he doesn't really answer his phone... nor does he have a facebook. I'm so nervous because I feel like I have limited opportunity

Most Helpful Girl

• ... We only recently started texting...
    Keep Pushing those buttons, @Keepcalmand LARPon and Continue Nursing and Nurturing a Friendship for now. He is a Shy Guy and perhaps with Text for now, He may come around Somehow.
    In time, when you See it May be Safe to ask him to 'Hang out,' or He 'May' or Whatnot have the nerve to do this on his own, Then this will be a way to See if there Might... Be More in Store.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Just do eeeet! Waiting isn't going to help.

• You should ask him.

• Guys are feminine, you ask him out.

• Ask him! Life is short

What Girls Said 1