Would you date a drug dealer?

They're attractive and everything you want in a S. O., but they make their living selling drugs.

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, pharmacists are very reputable and have a good income. ... and I might get a discount on Viagra or Cialis!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been with a drug dealer before, but he wasn't a big one either, though I was quite surprised when I learnt about it, he never told me directly it was just a sporadic fling, honestly I wouldn't have minded he was if we dated, I just didn't date him for many other reasons, now I'm kinda seeing a guy that is not a dealer but he's into recreational drugs and not long ago he started selling, he knows a lot of people, I asked him if this was something he wanted to do and he said no that only this time, he doesn't wanna get into that shit, and even if he did I don't think I'd mind, I'd probably start minding more if we want to form a family

What Guys Said 20

• You're putting your life in jeopardy and he'll either be dead or locked up eventually

• No, they have bad hygiene.

Besides lets don't forget about this McDonald's cartoon movie we use to watch as a kid (which was made back in 1990) called "Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue", which has all the famous cartoon characters come together to teach kids to stay away from drugs... haven't we learn anything from that movie?

• No and hell no.
    Drug dealers are among the most vile, disgusting and evil of criminals.
    I like an idea in a line from the Gilbert and Sullivan musical The Mikado: make the punishment fit the crime.
    If I was king, drug dealers would be locked in cages and used for medical experiments.

• If they just sold weed I could otherwise no they are messing peoples lives up. coke and meth aren't anything to mess around with they will leave you with a broken life and in poor health especially if you lack control and struggle with mental health as it is.

• No way my friend no way

• No way, Jose!

• Would you be happy being with someone who makes money off of other people's misery? I wouldn't.
    Drug dealers are scumbags that need to be eradicated.
    But hey, let's get one thing clear here. Dealing marijuana is hardly being a "drug dealer". I consider drug dealers to be those who sell Meth, Cocaine, Heroin etc.
    That shit's the worst.

• If they get caught with you there, you get charged and go to jail as well. So many women go to jail for being with a guy who robs, sells drugs or commits other crimes.

• nope im from an area that has a little drug problem they fuck people up so no i can't date some one who helps that.

She could be stunning for all i care but she wil be ugly in the soul.

• Lol anyone who voted yes needs to get their shit together...

• sooner or later she will end up in jail. not what I want in a relationship

• Yes I would date a pharmacist and doctors😜

• hell no.

• Absolutely not.

• Not only no but hell no.

• They destroy the community drug dealer are up there with pedophiles for me

• I am not going to follow generalizations but what is important to me..

• I was a weed dealer, and I would date myself. So... yes?

• I would call the cops on him

• no way.. scumbags

What Girls Said 26

• Illegal? No, I don't want to have to worry about my s/o being in trouble with the law or anyone who may want to rob him.

• I'd probably be cool with it if he knows what he's doing and isn't planning on this being a permanent forever career..

• Whyyy XD. Unless he was a pharmacist, hell no. I'm trying to make it past 25, thank you very much. What happens when he gets caught and you end up at risk? That's probably one of the "not so bad" situations that could arise if you get together with a guy like that. There are so many things that could go wrong. I'm sure there are other attractive guys out there who have a stable job and aren't ruining communities and people's lives.

• Not about that drug life.

• too risky. he or i could end up dead. i didn't even like Romeo & Juliet, wtf would i like tifftaff& [insert druggie-lord's name here]? lol weed, i guess im fine with. id go by my rule of thumb: "if it has a high chance of killing me the first time, what's the point?"

• I have in the past 2 of them not something i am proud of. But it's a hard life and kinda scary not worth it. There is a saying that says easy come easy goes. You will never have a stable life only for awhile then it can be gone so fast. I know it's hot because most of them are really good looking and them being in Control is such a turn on and the life is sweet. But like I said its bitter sweet not worth it and I left them both. I heard one of them did 10 years so happy I was gone.

• No I wouldn't.

• hahaha no, i wouldn't even be friends with a drug dealer. i wouldn't make eye contact with a known drug dealer. i stay away from anything related to drugs.

• Bad idea. No matter what you may think.. U can't change them.

• free drugs!

/depends what drugs and if he does them or just deals them

• me b4 = dated two very well known ones in the past.
    me now = never again = totally toxic with sooo many extreme situations

• If he shares profit with me getting him some clients.

• I don't want to go down with them if they get caught.

• No way! I would be in danger and he could get killed or arrested.

• Hell no

• I've been with a guy who sells.
    But he also had a real job.

• Nope. He'll just look stupid to me and not attractive

• Yes, but only for aphrodisiacs

• For a short time as long as I get free shit lol

• No because I don't want to get caugt if they were to be arrested.

• No thanks.

• never again learnt my lesson the first time

• NOt!!! a chance

• heck no

• Nah i doubt it

• Trap queen status. Hah ah h jp