Does she like me or just being friendly? Need help... So confused ?

I just don't understand her, I mean she's always hugging me, mostly full on Hugging where our bodies are very close, it becomes very awkward, and I have an end it by saying people are watching, I mean last week she hugged me, while an fellow co-worker was sitting close, it was very awkward. All this hugging started earlier this year, - we do fight a lot, have arguments all the time, then we're fine next time we meet, I annoy her, She annoys me, - not too sure what's happening between us, I've never thought anything would have between us, but now after few of this hugs, I've start to like her- which I thought I would never do. I can't explain it. I'm so confused this week after her says " I need to go to a wedding, (which we are attending together next month) when are you going to find yourself a girlfriend & get married, she also commented on " your getting on a bit" But also remarked during the same conversion that she's getting on too. Then proceeded to point out a few girls which I would be interested in. Which work at the same place we do... Just so confused... Help

So Really confused now, spent some time with her, just talking while finishing our last few hours on shift. She never brought up anything but girls like last time , but I did asking her to set me up with one of the girls previously spoken about, and she said she would, but never did. After which we both walked to my car, then gave her a lift to hers... Said our goodbyes & yep confused again... Why are girls so weird? If she likes me just tell me? Or I'm I over thinking theirs something between us? Or wanting something between us? She is a few years young then me, so maybe I'm like a big brother or father figure to her?

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know. If she has a habit of hugging all her friends, then her behavior towards you is probably friendly, plus she promised to set you up with a friend of hers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Next time check her pupils. If its dilated then yes she is interested.

0|0
    0|0