We started as friends, but now I think I am starting to like her, should I ask her out or just stay friends and hope for the best?

We met in class about 3 months ago, we quickly became friends and until about three weeks ago I didn't want anything more than that, we spend a lot of time together just us two, we went and looked at puppies as well as go for a walk by the lake, the time we spend together has gradually increased throughout the months. I set her up with one of my friends because he asked, not because she wanted to, when she told me a couple days later that she wasn't feeling him, I felt relieved, and I think that's when the feelings started, I think I like her and I kind of want to ask her out, but I don't want to ruin the friendship. We're very different people, she's been in two relationships, one lasting for several years whereas I have been in none, we are both 20 and in college, I think about her almost all the time, I'll take anyone's advice but I prefer a female's perspective. P. s when we're together we always have a great time, and sometimes have deep conversations

Most Helpful Guy

• just go for it! worst case is she says no! Best case is you end with a kick ass partner. If she says no just brush it off and say I hope this doesn't impact our friendship

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she sees you as more than a friend. Why do men always do this? Why can't you be content with being her friend?

What Guys Said 1

• I would chance it with her before you get into the friend zone