HELP Plz! What should I do?

HELP Plz! What should I do?
So i met this guy about 5 months ago, we have been texting nearly everyday for the past 5 months, we went out twice, but after we went out on the second times, he started to text lesser, like replying after 2-3 days. I thought of asking him out to find out what the problem is, and when i sent him the text to ask to hang out, he replied straight away and told me he's not free, but he did give a detailed explanation to it. So I believed him and told him nevermind, and he texted back asking 'why? what's up?' I replied and he didn't replied back for a whole week! So I thought that's it, so I sent him a text asking for a breakfast and tell him 'I feel like you have been a bit distant lately, maybe we should talk things through so there's no confusion.' He replied back immediately again tell me sorry and he has been working 9 days a week with a day break, so on his day break, he just stay at home sleeping. So here is the problem, has he lost interest in me? What does he want from me? And what should I do now? Continue waiting for him or move on?

What Guys Said 1

• When guys get attached they'll give you all the attention in the world. I think he's not interested in you anymore because if he was there's no way he wouldn't text you. When your attached and your interested in someone you make an effort to speak with the there's no way he was busy for a whole week and couldn't text you. Maybe he's become uninterested from the lack of action? Like only going out twice in two month is pretty nerve cracking

• Then I don't get why he even bother to send such a long text as to why he's not free...

• Most likely because he doesn't want to be rude and cut you off...

What Girls Said 2

• i'd pretend to move on. i mean how hard is it to take a few minutes for a day to text someone back ya know?

I don't know... i believe in the adage (or whatever) that distance makes the heart grow fonder.
    if he likes you, he'll find time to text you back

• Ask him if his schedule is freeing up any time soon. If it is then problem solved and you guys can go out again, but if he's going to continue to be busy either tell him you can't wait around, or tell him to call you when his work load lightens up and take a break for a while

• So you think he actually like me and not that he lost interest already? Because he's lack of text just made me wonder if he only replied because he didn't want to hurt my feelings

• So I should just not reply and let him contact me if he's still interested in me?

• You should wait 2 days then contact him