Guys, if a girl is dying to kiss you, why won't you do it. And only give a small small kiss?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• well that does not apply to me.. if she wants a kiss I will gladly step up to the plate.. a kiss can lead to a lot more things

• Went out with this guy and all I wanted was a kiss from him. Buy at the end of the date you kiss for 2 sec! And I wanted a longer kiss! Should I tell him?

• yes.. I think you should the next time maybe a bit longer

What Guys Said 7

• From what I know, a lot of guys don't understand girls well enough so that when they start dropping hints, we generally don't pick them up immediately. This leads to men waving it off without giving too much thought, but this is from what I've seen and experienced, others may have different reasons.

• Honestly, depends on who that girl is and what situation is it that we are in young lady :)

• Keep her wanting more. Or maybe I don't want to kiss her.

• If I liked her in that way there would be no problem with it. If I didn't care for her in a romantic way I would feel awkward since I am a very reserve natured person.

• I'll kiss a girl if she wants but it's not like I should be obligated to do so.

• He's shy.

• he may not be aware you want a kiss