Girls, Lady's would you not date a guy just because he doesn't have a car?

I was on this dating site and the very first question this girl asked me is.. do you have a car? am always up front in honest about not having a car. I lI've in NYC and always had bad car sickness so never felt the need to have one. But now I have my permit and am close to owning my first car at 24 years old. I don't really think age matters because I know lots of people who are older that just don't feel a need for a car. it's NYC it's nyc you know what I mean? o yea I still talk to the girl from. said dating site ok cupid. but I no longer have any interest in her at all she says she busy busy with college and has no. time. for anything. but she always on this dating site like always on not joking I only notice because she's in. my inbox often

3

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont give a shit if u dont have a car. id rather u just have a job.

• 2 jobs and thank you for your honest reply. but still am working on my car lol but the hardest thing is saving up and passing my road test.

• haha dont worry, it happens to us all.

• True lol

What Girls Said 2

• Around these parts with no public transportation a car is a necessity.

• Honestly, it is nice when a guy you're seeing has a car, everything gets much more easier, but the same goes for guys I guess, as it's also nice having friends with cars, but I couldn't care less if a guy had a car or not, if I like him, I'd still date him, because I'm gonna date him not the car

• Thank you for your honest opinion. that's one of the main reason I now what a car. it makes my life more easy and dating more easy. yea I can take a train, bus, taxi, Uber but it's not the same.