Tell us your relationship story?

Like how did your relationship happen? How did you meet and become closer? Who did the first move and what was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• We met online... On a social network site... I love her we are ment for each other...

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I met my senior year of high school. We were placed next to each other during the last few weeks of our math class, where we kinda became friends. then I graduated and didn't see or talk to him for a while. We did become friends on Facebook though. I think we started talking again around the end of October. I was going through a (sort of) break up with some guy who strung me along for two months and he would comment on my sad statuses and stuff. Eventually we started to hang out and sort of date. He would keep asking me to be his girlfriend but I was still holding out for that stupid other guy. Thankfully he was patient with me and waited until I was ready. He did actually kiss me two days before Christmas. And then the day after when we spent time together he asked me again. I was a pain in the butt and made him wait until Christmas for my answer. (Funny side story: we stayed up until midnight talking and he asked me since it was technically Christmas by that time if he could get his answer. I said it didn't count and I went to bed just to be a pain lol) We've been happily together ever since.

What Guys Said 2

• relationship or first relationship?

• Ur current one

• i saw her near a group of bac student so i drawed her and told her ''i couldn't help it. you look great and i hope you like this picture ''
      not sure who made the first move because after giving her the picture we didn't talk much, i was kinda afraid of rejection and if she was flipped that's why i didn't talk much with her... al i was thinkin " glad i tried , next time it would be better " after random message on facebook be become closer

• given up on relationships

What Girls Said 3

• If you are going to read this, please get a bag of popcorn, because this sh*t is funny af. 😂 (It's going to be somewhat cheesy too. >.>)
    We went to experience changing or how it is called with our school to Poland. Some Polish people hosted more than just 1 person due to the lack of people on their side. Because my boyfriend was hosted 2 years ago by the girl I hosted last year because he couldn't, she hosted both of us. 😂 They lived in a forest, so we were mostly locked in a forest. 😂 We started being together almost 24/7 (we are both loners 😄) and got to know each other quite well if you ask me. We both developed crushes on each other and in the last day (in evening to be more precise) he told me in a separate room (we were going to watch Star Wars II. with our schoolmate who we call Lil' Jesus but they didn't start the movie) how he felt about me and asked me if I would like him as my boyfriend. I was red af and we both were awkward as hell. 😅
    I guess this trip to Poland turned out better than I could have imagined. 😄

• I'm single now, but my ex and I met in multiplayer online game Diablo 3 lol. I was playing with one of my friend and he invited my ex and well we hit it off pretty fast. The only problem was that he was from another country, but I already had family in that country and I visited quite often. We met face to face few months after when I was visiting there and we hooked up. He made the first move, he kissed me when I wasn't looking. :) It was just a 2h flight so it wasn't a big deal to keep seeing each other. Eventually we fell in love and been in a LDR for 4 years since then. But life got complicated and we both were lacking money and sadly we had to end it, it was too hard maintain a healthy relationship due to distance. And we did tried closing it.

• Never had a relationship...