Girls, Ladies, would you rather stay with a guy... ?

• with a very low sex-drive.
    82% (23)
  • without any emotional attachment.
    18% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
On this website I see so many teenage girl who declare to have an high drive... I feel pathetic being virgin at the age of 25 now!
(Not virgin because of personal choice)

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Low sex drive. That emotional attachment is extremely important for me. That's the reason why I'd want a relationship with that person in the first place. I don't want it to feel like it's a one-sided commitment

What Girls Said 7

• Low sex drive. I couldn't be with a guy who didn't have any emotional attachment. That would make me feel vulnerable, and emotionally unsafe with him.

• Emmotional attatchment is important

• Low sex drive, even though mine is very high. I need the emotional attachment in a relationship.

• I'd prefer a low sex drive to no emotional attachment. That's the whole point of a relationship in the first place. But what do your poll choices have anything to do with you being a 25 yo virgin?

• Nothing, it was just a thing that I was thinking.

• It depends if I'm in love with him or not but low sex drive is pretty hard bc mine isn't low :/

• With very low sex drive

• Low sex drive definitely. I would rather a guy actually have feelings for me