What is his type of chasing someone? what should I do? any opinions?

We are in the same college but we met accidentally at Tinder. He greeted and did some conversations with me. And finally he asked me out and we really had a good time. During meet ups, he is so nice, really pay attention with me and even asking if i am single and my boyfriend type. He did like we knew each other, he even asked me to hold my hands and hug me, but i ignored that actions since i am not used to it (especially like first time know each other) but he is still smiling and be really nice to me. Then suddenly, he didn't text me for 3 days till I texted him first. But he replied it in flirty way. What does it mean? any help? thank you :)

What Guys Said 1

• He might have felt a little rejected by the way you treated him, which might have influenced him to back off a bit. Hard to say.

But if you are interested in this guy make a move. Ask him out on a date of your choice. If he doesn't bite, his loss, move on.

What Girls Said 1

• It means that he is interested in you.