What does it mean why a guy watches you're hands when you two are talking?

Like if I touched my phone he'd watch my hands touch my phone

or if I fixed or touched my shirt because I got nervous he'd watch my hands or look at my shirt.

this is when he was talking to me too

He also would look at me like in my eyes and hold eye contact but would look around or away and do the same thing
What does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know if this will help but here goes: I have OCD, actually diagnosed and everything so not just made up. One of my quirks is watching every physical thing people do around me, kind of like people watching.

This guy could have a tendency to do that, not saying he is or has OCD, but has the itch to watch your every move. He may not even notice he does it, just a nervous tick. I wouldn't think anything of it.

My advice, so long as he is paying attention to you and not completely disregarding or ignoring you, I don't think it would be a problem.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• He is very, very nervous. He doesn't mean to look at your hands, but when people become anxious, scared, or nervous they look directly at movement. It just so happens that your hands are moving the most. He doesn't mean anything negative by doing this. It's just human nature to look at movement when feeling anxious. I look around the room when talking to women, because I'm nervous.

• Most girls have very graceful and beautiful hands. I think a girl's hands are very underrated as a body part. I personally love to watch a girl do things with her hands. It sort of fascinates me. So this guy might have some of that same fascination going on, especially if he likes you.

• Some people have trouble making eye contact. Try not to think to much about it. At least you guys are talking

• He is flirting period! He wants you... Ask him what he thinks of your nails or compliment his eyes and say I can see why many girls can get lost in his/or your eyes. You will catch him that way

• If he "wanted me" what happened today would've of happened if he likes me

• Doesn't know where to look

What Girls Said 0