What is (approximately) your current number of rejection and acceptation of a first date?

How many time how you been rejected? How many have you given the chance of a first date?
My current balance is 18 rejection vs 0 acceptations. Currently 7 years over half my way to beat the 40 years old virgin record!

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Got rejected 3 times, got a first date with around 20 different men :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont tend to count my rejections. lets just say i get rejected 100% of the time, seeing as I've never been accepted.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's makes two of us buddy, but I'm 8 years older than you, so you still have time.

• Show All
    • Well... let's see about that :D

• i know you can do it. i have more faith in you than in myself on this matter lol xD

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• Haven't been rejected since high school. That being said i am always 110% sure she will say yes before i ask, out of fear of rejection. But I've missed out on 100% of the chances i didn't take.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before I gave up and walked away, the figure would have been 99 to one, or worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like 0-5 in the hole

0|0
    0|0
  • never been rejected, but that's because I never have nor ever will ask a woman out. I keep to myself

0|0
    0|0
    • That makes you 50 / 50, I guess.

• Rejected:4.5 times
    Accepted:0.5 times
    To shy to ask a girl that I had a really good conversation and flirt with:1

0.5 becaus we were friends and not officially dating but heaviely flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • Been rejected 145 times, gotten the date of 2 girls, one that flaked, and the other that I thought liked me but was actually cheating on me

0|0
    0|0
    • 145 times? I guess you pick up at bars, right?

• Nope

• I've been counting since I was young