HELP GUYS!!! What is he doing?

We broke up like 7mths ago. We have a kid together, he started seeing someone, broke up with her, we started to get close again, he told me he wanted to get back with that girl, I accepted it, but now he text me all day, sends me snaps, and asks if he can get me anything, brings me Starbucks and makes sure I realize he ordered it right etc. I ignore everything unless it regards our son, but if he has this girl that he wants to be with why not waste all his energy in talking to her and not me? Super confused!

What Guys Said 2

• You are confused because he is confused about what he wants.

There is only one thing that you need to know: If this guy was serious about wanting a relationship with you, he would not be confused because he would have NO interest in the other girl. You tried it with him, the relationship didn't work. You need to maintain a civil relationship with him because you have a child together, but you need to forget about any other future with him.

• its that innate knowledge... you are the mother of his spawn... he Will try to make sure you are ok whether he likes you or not. at least he is doing something. most guys just ghost baby-mamas.

What Girls Said 0