Guys/ Girls -- Would you date a ugly person with an awesome personality or a pretty person with a overconfident personality?

I'm kind of curious on this.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
If you found an absolutely gorgeous person in your eyes, but they have the absolute worst personality what would you do? This gorgeous person is highly confident in them self. They know they're attractive and can keep good conversation, but they're a player. They talk often about other people they had sex with. When you're out with them they look at others and check them out in an obvious manner.

Then you found a not so attractive person. A plain person. Their personality is amazing. They are semi confident about them self. They can hold a good conversation as well.

Which one do you choose as a potential partner or someone to just hang out with?

• Plain Person with awesome personality
    81% (13)64% (9)73% (22)Vote
  • Attractive person that is a bit too overconfident
    19% (3)36% (5)27% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Your definition of terrible personality doesn't sound that bad tbh.

There's sort of a baseline for dating i'd be looking of that includes nice, okay physical shape, sexually compatible and she's attracted to me. Beyond that, better looks, more shared interests, her being an interesting conversationalist would be additional factors that would improve things.

If a guy is just looking short term though, looks and being willing to have sex are all that matters, she could be a total bitch it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather stay single in this case because I wouldn't be content with either choice and hence I wouldn't be a good partner to them either.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Awesome personallity wins out with me despite the looks. A good personallity would win my heart when a pretty face with a bad personallity wouldn't turn my head

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot girl with excessive confidence please
    I'm all about confidence tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • you said ugly at first not plain

0|0
    0|0
  • I like over confident because I call them out on their bs and challenge them with domination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither because I have to have looks and personality

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Cockiness is a huuuge pet peeve of mine. So I would choose an average-looking person with an awesome personality any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can not date an ugly person

0|0
    0|0
  • I value looks. But I've dated that gorgeous guy with the shitty personality. Didn't last very long.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend looks like a potato (jokes) and he's the nicest person, cares about me, tries to cheer me up when I feel bad, and I wouldn't have it the other way for anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, neither.
    If I had to choose, I'd pick the attractive person though.

0|0
    0|0