Seeing a cute girl in public, wanting to give her your number?

Say that you see a cute girl in public, but it's not really feasible to talk to her at the moment. She's working, with friends, you're with friends... it's not a good time to make a big scene. Whatever. It's always so hard to meet girls. What about giving a girl your business card and writing your cell number on it?

That way, she gets a good idea who you are and what you do, and she has a chance to contact you or not depending on her initial reaction of you and the info on your card. Good idea or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never works on me if they don't say hi

Most Helpful Guy

• I've honestly never done it. Girl usually gives me her number on her own or I'll ask for it, rather than giving her mine unless she asked. But what I have done with good success is give the girl my card, look her in the eyes and said "you should totally Facebook stalk me" ; ).

It's gotten me 3 dates so far, so that's something I recommend lol

• I just don't like the idea of waiting around for a girl who knows nothing about you to maybe call. So I don't just hand out my number, with the best of hopes

What Girls Said 2

• perfect idea. Wish other guys did that

• Sure why not.

What Guys Said 0