I need a few people's input on this. My girlfriend crashed my car and blamed me?

Okay so I invited my girlfriend over to my place to watch a movie after she got out of work then she was parking and hit my car on the side. She took all the damage. My car got slim to no damage. There was kind of a big scratch. Her car is a 2000 so I didn't think much of it

She got angry and started yelling at me. Saying that I ruined her car when I told her it wasn't even that bad. She said because I parked terrible. I admit that I did park a little off. She started cussing at me and saying that it was my fault.

Is this normal for a girl to react this way? Or is she a crazy beach?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a crazy beach lol If someone hits a stationary car, regardless of how that car is positioned... they'd have to be a Shit driver . A good driver can manoeuvre a car into the tightest a spaces without hitting anything lol

Tell her Judge Judy would view her solely responsible lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Your car is a stationary object when parked. The reason why her car is damaged is because she's a shitty driver. The fault is 100% hers.

Even if you parked retarded, the car is no longer moving and she has full view of the car and its orientation. Imagine if she was driving down the street and there was an accident on the road. If she saw the accident and still plowed into those stationary cars, she would be at fault.

This type of situation comes up in traffic court a lot, where people sideswipe poorly parked cars on the road. The judge always sides with the owner of the parked car, and never with the person driving.

What Girls Said 2

• She's crazy

• Lol not your fault she can't drive

What Guys Said 2