Does a 5'4 guy have a (reasonable) chance of having a girlfriend?

i am a 5'4 guy

0|0
15|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen guys of that height (even shorter) with girlfriends, so why wouldn't you have a chance?

1|0
    0|0
    • cuz every girl i've ever met wouldn't even look at me because of my height. indeed i don't even have friends but it's nice to know it's not a law of nature that i can't

• Show All
    • Do you think these ideals don't influence on some level in what people find attractive?

• i mean it's very difficult to "not give a shit" in my situation. i'm considering chemical castration to help me on this score

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Are you kidding? I'm a 5'8 female and I love short guys. Love, love, love. Every guy I've fallen in love with so far has been a giant though unfortunately haha. I mean nothing against big guys either but I just have this thing for short guys I don't know why. Often times they're intimidated by me, think I'll be extra snooty because "all girls want huge guys" (but it's not true!), or they want a girl shorter than them! Ugh! I think short guys are absolutely irresistable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Prince was only 5'2". You'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • prince was as rich as fuck

• Prince did not have a problem with women even before he was rich as fuck and dated women who were also rich as fuck so it clearly wasn't an issue for him.

• I would say so, but as long as he dates close to his height. I think most girls prefer someone taller, so if you focus on shorter girls you shouldn't have too much of an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because that's around the same height as my boyfriend. So some girl out there wouldn't care how tall you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you will find someone. Most girls do prefer taller men, but not all and even those who prefer it, most will not turn down someone just based on their height alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you aren't comfortable in your own skin, dont bother.

0|1
    0|0
  • ya I know a guy who's 5'5 and he gets tons of chicks just be hot and have abs

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8 and my boyfriend is 5'5 SO YEAH

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, if he's good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there's someone out there for everyone 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah u can get one

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you do there are plenty of girls out there shorter then 5'4".

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, my dad's friends are like 5'4 and they have a wife, don't worry much about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I imagine so, I'm also 5'4 and I've never had a girlfriend but I assume you'd have a pretty good chance with someone who was shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've know some pretty short guys with wives/girlfriends. My Dad's old best friend was about 5-3, and he was married.

0|0
    0|0
  • DUDE, you could be 3 feet and still get any girl you want. Woman are highly attracted to social status. Looks mean very little in a woman's attraction.

0|0
    0|0
    • short stature equals low status to a woman's eyes and pretty much so in reality as well

• I've only personally known a few guys roughly that height and they have all had wives or girlfriends.

0|0
    0|0
    • weird. are their girlfriends, like, normal people?

• I've never really gotten to know their wives/girlfriends but they seemed normal enough from the brief meetings I have had.

• No, but you must project confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'4 and have had many girlfriends. I one I have now is the one for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • its very very very tough for you

0|0
    0|0