Are these dates?

So over the break, i started hanging out with this guy from my English class (we hadn't spoken before this). We've hung out 3 times and each time he always pays for everything, picks me up and drops me home. I really like him and i'm pretty sure he likes me too. I just want to know, are these dates? Or are we just friends? Because he asked me if a guy could take me on a date anywhere, where would i go, and i said the zoo. And the second time we hung out he took me to the zoo. So are these dates? because we're going out again Sunday

Most Helpful Guy

• why does it matter?

are you wanting to tell your friends "i'm dating a cute guy"?

• It does't matter, I was just wondering.
      Also, i haven't told my friends any of this, and i have no intention of doing so. I'm not the type of girl that brags to friends about personal stuff like this.

• Defining it can add pressure. if you want clarity, next time he asks you out.. you should respond w/ "are you asking me out on a date?"

Most Helpful Girl

• These sound like dates to be, but don't take my advices when it comes to these things, I'm clueless even to the obvious. 😂

What Guys Said 5

• I would not call it a date.. I would say tho that he is very interested in you and a date could be the next step

• He probably considers them dates. If it's not what you want, talk to him about it and make sure you are both on the same page so there's no confusions or misunderstandings. And the sooner the better as you've already been on several dates.

• Yes they are dates and he likes you...

• Yes. It's a date when only the two of you go together.

• yeah sort of if u have feelings for him

What Girls Said 0