Apparently I have a big nose and I am ugly :(?

Most people at my secondary school call me ugly and it makes me feel really down so I'm just hopelessly asking the community here what they think:

http://tinypic.com/r/2hflw5j/9

Most Helpful Girl

• are you trans?

Most Helpful Guy

• if people at your school are calling you ugly or fat whatever the fuck then they are cunts. Why would you give a shit what other people think? no. the only person who can tell you what you are is you. Any one else who thinks they can tell you who the fuck you are is a cunt, and is not worth your time. The only reason you think that you're ugly and its getting you down is because you believe it yourself. So let me tell you. No matter what the hell you look like, you are fine in your own way. The more you believe that yourself, the less of a shit you'll give the next time some cockbeaded twat tells you you're ugly.

What Girls Said 3

• Why is this a picture of a girl tho?
    Are you transgender or?

• Why is that a chick?

• You appear to have uploaded a picture of a hot chick.

What Guys Said 2

• If you walk around with that expression all the time then I can see why they might say that. Besides that you look normal enough in my opinion.

• It's funny how your a man who is posting a picture of a female.