Can you get a relationship if you're unattractive?

I'm 17, my body isn't amazing I've got fat in places but I'm a healthy weight. Still would like to lose 10 lbs though.
i feel really ugly! My face isn't very attractive and I feel like it's easier for others to find relationships because they're pretty/handsome, I don't get called ugly by people anymore, but I literally get no attention from the opposite sex so I don't know if I can actually find a nice person to have a relationship with? Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• it is best for you to get to know guys first. Although your education comes first, there must be some play-time. Go and join a couple of clubs, things that you have an interest in, even if you don't take an active part. Example, join a camera club, even if you don't have a camera. You are there to learn. ... and to meet people!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Relationships aren't all about looks, and you're still young. So yeah, you'll have a relationship! :)

P. S. You aren't ugly. No one is. Looks are subjective.

• my advice is for you to stop thinking that way. confidence is key honey...
    my guess is that you are waiting for someone to ask you out... thats a bad position to be in. if you want a relationship... Ask Someone Out!!!
    or stay single.

• My confidence levels are far too low to ask someone out, I'm sure they'd say no and that would be embarrassing

• what do you think happens to us guys... its a risk you just gotta take. you never know... it might be a "yes"... all you gotta do is just work up the courage to ASK.

• If you're a girl then yeah. If you're a guy then you have to have a lot of money.

• You have 100% more of a chance than a guy with a small penis. Be grateful that you are a woman.

• I doubt. I am super hairy and never had any relationship. So I feel it's the same for ugly females as well

What Girls Said 5

• Focus on You so You First here, dear, can Feel Good about... You.
    Beauty is skin deep as they say, m but if you don't 'Feel Good' about yourself, you will always Feel others won't see you as Any... Good.
    Once you work on the Parts that you want to get to Someone's Hearts with, No matter how Beautiful or even Not... Someone will Love you Unconditionally because in Essence, Personality is really what it is all About, Inside and Out.
    Good luck. xx

• Just be outgoing, friendly and smile. You are not ugly! You're young, you'll find love. I'm sure of it.

• You just pointed all the worst parts of you... now do a guy want to buy the worst parts or the good parts of you?

• Girl, work on yourself and I don't mean looks. Looks attract you because it provokes your eyes to look but that's is. Pretty models also get cheated all the time, right? So honey learn how to cook, dance, go to Bible study, some groups and you will meet friends, be more outgoing, fun and with that energy you will attract simmilar person and you will have stronger relationship because somebody will like you for YOU, your caracter, skills, capability to love, laugh, forgive... Forget the looks, trust me :* Be clean, smell good and dress a little bit but be comfortable and outgoing. Imagine somebody you would like to hang out with and be that.

• Relationships aren't based only on looks.
    And keep calm, you have all your life for this.