Girls, how many of you would honestly date a (PHYSICALLY disabled guy 22, Cerebral Palsy uses a walking aid/"K Walker"? See additional details below?

I lead an active and independent lifestyle, currently completing final year of college undergraduate degree.

Balance predominant affect of the disability hence the requirement for the "K Walker".

Same desires as a person without disability, travel, secure a job, parenthood in the future etc... all of which are possible to achieve, (some of which I have already).

Only issue continues to be dating/romance hence my question:

Girls, how many of you would honestly date a (PHYSICALLY disabled guy 22, Cerebral Palsy uses a walking aid/"K Walker".

Please respond HONESTLY, to yield an accurate result. (I'm not easily offended!).

Thanks in advance!

• YES
    70% (7)
  • NO
    30% (3)
  • IF NOT WHY SO?
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• I believe there is someone out there for everyone. There will be some women who will reject you and others might consider you. Personally for me personality would play a factor. If I liked you then yes I would

• Honestly, the only time I would is if I already loved/was in a relationship with the guy.