What seems like dating but is still being called friends with benefits by him?

We've been seeing each other for nearly two months, talking for four. Both agreed on friends with benefits at the beginning but he started coming over every Friday and staying the night, I'd cook or we would get take away. Doing things like a couple. I had a previous friends with benefits contact me to hook up and I told him about it and he got upset not wanting me to but still insists its friends with benefits. The next week I met his parents and best friends and he made a comment about us dating. I'm still not sure if he is wanting friends with benefits or something more. we are exclusive and I don't want anything serious because I've been hurt badly before so I don't want to develop feelings if it's just going to stay as friends with benefits

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him, ask him questions

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask and tell him you don't want relationship, it should be way easier then those situation where the girls developed feelings

• It's not that I don't want a relationship, I just don't want to develop feelings if he's going to turn around and say he doesn't like me