Is he interested?

i met a guy we hit it off. he owns 2 businesses and is extremely busy i know this. he texts me back after i said i was interested in hanging out again w/ the response "sounds good. super busy. ill hit you up later" that was 4days ago. I don't know what that means in guy language... is he interested or is this a blow off?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he keeps saying he is busy then it's an indication that he is not interested but is not saying it directly.

Most Helpful Girl

• The term "busy" is usually code for "not interested"
    I have dumped people because they claimed to be too busy. The truth is we all have things going on in life but should always make time for someone we are interested in. No excuses. When I have been busy I always say what days and times I am free so plans can be made.

• he has told me what days he is able to get together and on those days we do, he makes time. i guess im frustrated bc its not moving along like i think it should be. thanks

• Its understandable. Just be careful. I think the word busy gets thrown around as much as the word love does nowadays

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Back off. It's been four damn days. Also, him being busy is no excuse. Men who are truly interested in a woman will make the time to see her. He will chase her and break his neck just to be in her presence. And, how sure are you that he really has two businesses? He could be juggling multiple women and just using his "busy businesses" as an excuse.

• What the hell? @charismatic110 another Char? Shar? Welcome to GaG!

U guys have some similarities too this is so weird!!! 😍❤️👏🏽

• Honestly unless he gives you like a REAL deadline like "I've got a thing goin on this week but I can meet when I'm done or on Sunday" I'd move on. Nothing good comes of being on the back burner forever.