Is my boo done with me?

I can admit I was low key playing a game. My boo and I always see each other on Fridays because of both our schedules. But this week I was sort of mad at him so I didn't contact him at all this week. My brother ask for me to watch my niece and nephew on Friday so I agreed. But I didn't communicate that to my boo. I just ignored him when he text me. Now he's ignoring me is it save to say we are done or he's just doing what I did to him? He never ignores me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you really blame him? It's one thing to be mad, but to just straight up ignore him? I would say he is very upset, and more than likely you are done. Considering you're the one that started the ignoring game. he probably thought you were the one wanting to end it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Seriously though, communication makes for a happy, healthy relationship. Communication is exactly what you chose not to do. You didn't communicate why you were mad with him. You didn't communicate that you were busy on Friday. You didn't communicate when he tried to contact you.

What did you get out of playing this "no communicating" game? Potentially an ended relationship.

The only thing you can do now is apologize for being passive aggressive and not communicating with him when you were upset over something. Then hope that he accepts your apology and that you work out what was bothering you in the first place. If he's done dealing with your stupid games then it's over.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd probably dump you tbh. A girlfriend that does that is one cold bitch.

What Girls Said 1

• he's probably just annoyed at you for being crappy