Is it weird that I never had a bf?

I'm a junior about to become a senior and I've never had a boyfriend. I don't think it's a problem because I'm not really that focused on being in a relationship, but my peers constantly bother me about it (mostly guys).

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's not weird at all. Don't compare yourself with others, you shouldn't care what people are saying. Just be yourself and live your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. You're still really young if your under 18. You have plenty of time for boyfriends. I'm 24 and I've never had a boyfriend. I've been on dates, but those guys weren't my cup of tea. I've just not found what I'm looking for yet. My best friend and my parents are very understanding and are happy for me to get into a relationship when I'm ready. But my relatives think its weird that I'm still single. They think I should have a boyfriend by now. They always say I'm too fussy. Lol. Whatever you do, don't let your friends pressure you into match making and having relationships until you feel ready.

What Guys Said 6

• Be yourself, live your life. Till when you are emotionally, physically and mentally ready.

• No it cool, dating in high school is more a status thing. Not many get in a real relationship. (Not saying some dont)

• I didn't have my first girlfriend until I was 33.

• Not at all weird

• no under 18 you are still young

• First off. High schoolers aren't really mature enough to date... They play pass the relationship, and usually everyone ends up dating everyone. Recommendation, just wait till you're out of school and in college, working, or whatever it is you want to do. And also just because I had a terrible high school career I'm throwing this in here. Generally all high schoolers are narcissistic assholes so don't trust them.

What Girls Said 3

• you are under 18 that is not weird

• No, there's nothing wrong with that.

• Dont worry about it. I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was almost 16 while all of my friends had already been in many relationships. There is a time for everything.