Guys, my boyfriend is texting other girls on facebook?

We have been together for 2 years and we are planning on getting married. I opened his Facebook by accident to see messages for 2 different girls saying that he wants to see her and he wants to marry her ( for both) I confronted him with that he said that it means nothing and it's a stupid mistake and he's asking me for forgiveness. Please I need someone opinion about that cuz I'm planning on breaking up with him

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is missing something maybe you both are. Ask him what he wants maybe he wants a e some maybe he's just a cheating scum bag. Talk that the only advice i can give dont jump to and sort of decisions :) xxx

• I said that he is missing me cuz he is abroad right now and he's been on drugs but that dosnt explain saying he want to marry those other girls?

• That pure jusy drink and drugs coctail never good. Just talk to him. fin dout what your missing maybe he just want to explore maybe trying to spice it up inthe bedroom 3 some. or maybe look into some whips and handcuff could be something simple xxx

What Guys Said 4

• Well that's very disrespectful of him to do that, I mean you were planning to get married to him and the truth comes out , so that's a red flag. Yes, even I would suggest you should consider breaking up with him.

In fact you should. This is not a mistake, it cannot be a mistake on his part, he is trying to get away with his act.

• Hmmm, maybe this is his way of saying he is not ready for marriage and still wants to remain in dating mode.

• Ditch the jerk...

• Honestly, I'd break up with him. He's only sorry because he got caught. If he could cheat and get away with it he would... I was that guy once. Regret it now, but that was where my head was at the time.

Can't trust him at this point.

• I know that's the problem I can't trust him anymore and he's abroad right now but he's saying he's sorry and he wants me I mean we have a great relationship I don't know what's going on