Girls, why do some of you accept going to a guy's house as a date?

It seems as if the popular dating culture has changed a lot, netflix and chill is more common than actually going on a real public date. Most girls I know will go chill at a guy's house on the first few dates instead of insisting that they go out in public.

Personally I think it is unsafe and kind of sends a bad message. It's not bad if this is a guy you've already been dating, but say if you meet a guy within the past few months and he asks you to go to his house... why couldn't you have gone out to dinner?

Are y'all really fine with this, or do some of y'all just accept whatever he says? Like would you RATHER be taken out on a real date, but you just go along with house dates? Maybe I'm old fashioned but I just don't get it.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't go on a date with a guy with whom I'd feel unsafe going to his place. Also, if whoever I'm going on a date with jumps to the conclusion that I'm 'slutty' or anything of that sort just because I'm going to his place... I wouldn't want to pursue him, anyway.

What Girls Said 4

• i hear you on this... yea it sounds risky

• I have had house dates on the second date, but I knew the guy before dating him. I personally prefer going out and getting dressed up, but hey staying in is sometimes nice.

• Man that's so messed up when girls do that I do not do that shit

• If I'd be asked to a 'date' to hang at a guys place I'd not go, girl yes I'd go.