Is it possible to get out of the friend zone with a man? We saw each other for 2 years but it wasn't serious. If possible, how do I do it?

He is currently going through a divorce and I think has a lot of personal issues to go through.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is certainly possible for women to get out of the friendzone. I have seen it happen many times. But for a man, it's almost impossible to get out of the frirndzone. Your gender can work to your advantage here. Good luck! :)

• Thank you for the reply. Let me ask this? I realize he's going through a divorce and has personal issues to work out (he initiated the D). Has no kids but is afraid of being in a relationship & says he's not ready. Do I still have a chance one day? Do I just stay away for awhile? Thanks

• Yeah, as long as he finds you attractive, you are always in with a chance! Even if not, women can 'become' attractive so you have a pretty solid chance! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy places you in the friend zone then he probably doesn't find you attractive. there probably isn't a whole lot you can do about that except finding a guy who does like your appearance

• Must've lost attraction to me then? He once found me very attractive but I think it may be perhaps that he does not want a relationship per se. Oh well.