Why do girls always get your hope up when they don't mean it?

I was chilling with female friend who got back with her ex, but for some reasons will try to be coy around me. She's dating and I'm in the relationship as well and we were talking about our partners and I told her things that bothered me about my girlfriend. She said something like I understand what you're going through but you and I will be a couple in the future. I burst out laughing so hard and let her know to tell other sucker that nonsense she just told me, let her know I'm happy with what I have and she never mentioned it ever again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you go for the wrong girls, who are confused assholes that have no idea what they want

Most Helpful Guy

• Even I am not sure why they do that, however they might be doing it to just test you.. However I consider that as cheap

What Girls Said 1

• Why do guys? it's people not gender discrimination. what is wrong with people..

What Guys Said 1