Should I tell her I love her?

There's a girl I fell in love with a while back. We've been friends for a few months. Both of us are moving to different states. I'm scared that if I tell her I love her before she leaves that she'll just brake connections with me once we are apart. If I don't tell her at least I MIGHT get the chance to see her again. What should I do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Go with your heart. If you want her to know how you feel tell her. If she rejects you then its fine. I know this because if she is truly your friend, she won't simply break contact with you. That's not how friendship works. Also, you are better of taking the chance at making things awkward for a little while than regretting it for the rest of your life. Go for it and good luck!

• I think you should just go and tell her, irrespective to what might happen in future. At least you will have the satisfaction that you expressed yourself.