Girls, How do you feel when a guy tells you he loves you?

If a friend and not necessarily a friend you like that way, confesses his love for you, how do you feel about that?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda shake it off. Its all lies

What Girls Said 19

• I've never actually been told by a guy that he loves me- not even by my boyfriend of 2+ years. If and when I do hear it from him, I'd be pretty damn over the moon happy.

• Awkward. I also feel bad, and a little frustrated. I feel like it is a very fragile situation and you might not be able to be friends after which is why I get frustrated. It happened to me once when I was younger and handled it horribly! I stopped talking to him because it was so awkward and I didn't want to lead him on. And how could I hang out with him and act normal when I know they have strong feelings for me, that won't help him at all and I felt bad.

• Awkward. Flattered and confused and maybe a little bit freaked out. Kind of sad and sympathetic because I don't feel the same way, but it doesn't lessen the person in my mind or make them anything unpleasant. I just try to figure what to do next and how to handle it so that we'd both be ok with the situation.

• I'd feel awkward. It's happened before and it made me feel... weird.

• I don't think anyone truly loves someone unless they've spend at least some time together as a couple. loving comes slowly. If, however, you've known each other for a long time as, let's say, best friends, then it's also possibly to love someone.

If I don't like him that way. I'd be awkward if he did. If he meant it in a friend love way, that'd be nice.

• Me = serial dater.

Tbh, I usually laugh, say "you just love fucking me" + NEVER take it seriously.

• Awkward. Cause then the friendship will most likely be over. I want to believe in love, I really want to. It's just not happening at the moment.

• I don't feel anything.

• Sad because it means things will probably change and we may not talk as much

• I've never been in this situation, before, but if a friend I was not interested in as more than a friend confessed his lie for me, that would definitely change the dynamic of the friendship...

• If its a friend i think it would be a lie if not a friend i think they just lost a bet ;w; i dont know, I've never been confessed to

• Awkward but you move past it it'll either you separate or it ends up a inside joke. Just make sure your true feelings are clear and thought through

• nothing if I don't feel the same.
    Maybe like the attention, something like that

• Terrible.

• I luv it. my boyfriend tells me he luvs me everyday & his saying dat makes my day

• If he tell me so soon I think he lie, is low standard guy, or not know what real love is :/

• He's full of it.

• Honestly, It feels suffocating. Like it makes me feel like I have some sort of responsibility that I can't take care of and I don't know I just hate it

• Its hard to believe him