If you like someone?

If you like a person but you don't know how they feel back but you feel a connection when you look at each other. Should you go for it or not..

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. Life is short get what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Struggling with this right now, lol. I DON'T KNOOWWWW.

• It's so hard because I don't want to be rejected!!! But I think I'm gonna say something because I never know if the turn out is gonna be what I want and if it is I'll be super happy!!! You should go for it!!

What Guys Said 5

• You regret the things you didn't do. You almost never regret what you did do. Go for it. The worst thing your crush can do is say no.

• If I like someone?

No, I won't ever like anyone, I mean that just can't happen.

• I would, i can imagine that you would regret not trying more than trying and failing.

• You should go for it!!!

• Don't go for it.

What Girls Said 4

• I always tell people if I like them. If they reject me oh well its off my chest and you dont know until you say it out loud.

• Go for it, life is too short

• I've liked many guys and dont... if they have feelings for you, they will come and try to talk to you :)

• In my experience, no.