Should I tell her or not?

Sooo I really like this girl that's a friend of mine
I've only basically known her since March
So I don't really know much about her
She's my smoking buddy tho
I've just recently developed these undying feelings for her
I can't go a day without thinking about her
But just can't get enough courage to tell her
We're kinda getting to know each other more
So I guess I'll just have to wait it out before I actually approach her
I just really like her, that's the frustrating part
And since lately she's been showing some signs of interest too
I don't know what do anymore
What do you guys think?
I'm 21 and I'm bisexual

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should tell her, however be prepared for any reaction from her end.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't get this girl off your mind maybe telling her you like her will help? You never know until you say it and if she's showing signs of interest too go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• hey it could be worse the Boy i want to try and go out with has this pack of angry bitch's that intercept me every fucking time i try to make my move on him like damn girl move bitch get out the way i swear tomorrow im gonna play Move bitch by luda an fuckin ram my way through their asses to get to him

• You have to tell her that you think of her romantically sometime. She will react the way she reacts there is no way that you can change her feelings towards you. I learned this the hard way.

• Thanks
      I'll try and see what happens

• Tell me about it
      It's driving me crazy already
      I just don't wanna push it because I'm not sure if she feels the same way and what her reaction will be
      I don't wanna stop hanging out with her
      But I really wanna do it and see what happens after

• Sometimes you just have to risk it and see how it turns out. One of my friends had a huge crush on me for years but she only acted like a friend. All her hints were to subtle. I had to run my mouth off and accidently hurt her making her run off crying to find out. Thankfully were back to being friends with an option to date open. After two years.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her, it's better than to always wonder what if. If she says yes you win her, if she says know you gain the truth.