If I want to confront a guy about something that I find suspicious, is it better to do it in-person or via email?

This guy friend of mine asked me out recently, but he seems to be involved in a long-distance relationship according to some pictures on social media. I want to (casually/jokingly) confront him about it, but I'm not sure if it's better to do it over email or in person? (he asked me out via email). I know that facial expression is more obvious in-person, but it seems that email may allow him to give an answer more calmly.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be very rare for me to even worry about something, that is when you I think about it and I would... that was kind of stupid or trivial to start with anyways, but say a case did pop up and it so stuck in my mind.. I would not email nothing on the net.. but write a letter and send it, but if that person was close enough to me that traveling there was not going to cost me an arm or a leg or take a day to get there.. this person would be confronted by me.. and it would be resolved to my satisfaction.. but again it would have to be something very serious to make me consider any action.. and if like you typed it was a long distance relationship.. that would not make me do anything about it.. I would just right it off and find another lady friend a little closer and say to self.. lesson learned... time to move on... take care now

Most Helpful Girl

• In person!

What Guys Said 2

• You can do it either way, doing it in person requires much more courage than doing it via e-mail

• Send them a hand written letter.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him in person. Its better to see the reaction.