Guys, Do you think it's ok to get a call from a girl you've been texting?

We've met once by chance, no physical contact... been texting since for about a month. He asked where this is going?, didn't want to give the wrong idea. I think there may have been a misunderstanding. As I haven't heard from him again. I really believe he was interested in me but I didn't want to come on too strong as we haven't been on a date yet. So I said "looking for fun, see where it takes us" I was thinking of giving him a call to clarify things as I think we've misunderstood each other and things may have been taken out of context. Keep in mind he's very busy... works very long hours in a hard labour job, has a 3year old son... Single father.. very devoted to his boy.. his mini-me.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally hate talking on the phone xD i wouldn´t apreciate her calling. we can meet up and stuff no problem but i just hate talking on the phone..

• because it requires you to give her 100% of your attention?

• So you don't think he's run scared. Does it sound to you like he wanted something more serious/or it to eventually be a relationship?

• I don't know xD you'll have to find out.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, that's ok. It's fine to talk to the person you have been texting for some time, however it depends on you, some people don''t favor calls, some do.

• I don't know; it depends on the person really. Some people favor phone calls; some people desire being in-person; some people choose electronic mail or text messages; some people prefer hand-written letters. How one communicates could make or ruin a relationship.

• good for you... now go call him bfore someone talks you out of it.

step in the right direction.

• I can't call him until about 6pm only 2.45pm... he'll be at work. I just fair he won't answer (most likely bad timing) or it won't be what I want to hear haha. What do I actually say to him?

• you're making excuses..

if he wants to talk to you, he'll answer.

• Haha gold... that's what I'm afraid maybe he's not interested so he won't answer lol. I'm pretty sure he was but his question really threw me off. Like a deer in the headlights lol.