Am I rude or a jerk?

There's a girl I'm pretty sure likes me, and honestly she is pretty and has the cutest laugh and she has a FAT ASS OH MY LAWD

The thing is she is kinda chubby but not fat or obese. If I end up dating her would it be rude if I asked her to try and lose some weight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't. Girls tend to be very hard on themselves anyway. You saying it will crush her.

However. You could start dating her and ask her to head to a gym with you. Maybe you could trick her into eating healthy by doing it yourself with her. That way. She wouldn't know. And I'm sure she wouldn't mind doing it as long as you do it with her.

There is nothing wrong with making her lose weight. Nothing at all. Just dont tell that to her face and be nice. If you truly like her. Why do you need her to lose weight? Anyway. You could make her start working out by doing it along with her. That way it could act as a bonding period and fun time :3
    Hope this helped.

• I think she's super cute but she would look absolutely great if she was fitter is all

• Then go ahead spend more time with her at the gym!

• Thanks for MHO man! I hope you get her :) take care!

What Girls Said 7

• take her hiking! and to other actives... maybe even get a gym membership together.. and don't take her out to fast food places... Better cook for her or simply choose healthier options to eat when you're with her... that way she'll be doing activities with you and eating the right foods, without you even saying anything that can seem rude to her and she'll lose weight! :D!

And simply saying it in my opinion is NOT a rude or a jerk... BUT if you say something... most girls or just people in general love to feel offended and love to praise how fat should be accepted cause it's "curvy" and better than being boney and skinny and blah blah blah... so on and so on... so more than likely she will feel offended, might even get depressed or dump you even haha... so yeah just do fun activities and set them as fun dates.. and don't take her out to eat at mc'donalds or similar places... :D!

• HAHA glancing at the rest of the girl opinions... that's the main reason why there are sooooo many overweight girls... cause they hate to be told if they are fat... but I do not understand that logic... it's ridiculous to me... ANYway!! so yeah it's best not to mention it, but do try to do activities and encourage proper eating... From THAT, you will see if she actually likes an active life style and to eat healthy... cause is she complains about it and is lazy to go out for an hour or 2 for an exercise activity and prefers to do more "mellow" stuff and eat junk food... well you can only imagine what she will look like in your near future... and if you think this is chubby now... just imagine later... sad... lol

• YES. If you don't like her for what she is, then don't even get anything to d with her. You should never date somebody so that you can change her/him.

• I just think she would look better if she was fitter

• Yes, that would be rude. You wouldn't expect someone to get with you and expect you to immediately change your entire lifestyle, would you?

Not to mention I'm 1 billion percent sure she will find that offensive and be totally turned off.

For the love of God. Don't. Do. It. LOL 🙈

• Ok I won't.

• If you call a girl fat you risk bodily harm... think of your future children lmao

• Go on fun, active date! Like hiking (you could see who runs up faster), the beach or a swimming pool (It's a great fat burner!) Go to the park and have water balloon fights. Prepare something healthy for the two of you; you'll both be eating healthy; not only that, you will have her heart ;)

• You should love her no matter how big or small she is.

• you either accept who she is or don't date her lol.

• Yes very that will never be forgotten at all.

What Guys Said 6

• Nahhh... Not at ALL, Anon! But you do realize you have to take the "good" with the "bad" in a relationship, right? I bet her first question to her friends would be, "Would it be rude if I asked him to grow a pair of cojones!" She could probably kindly accept your other shortcomings, because I bet she's a very nice girl! I can't promise you will make her happy though!

So to answer your question you are a rude jerk, with profoundly discomforting tendencies toward psychopathy. Consider at least pretending to be a decent human being, and realize that other people are not just characters in a movie, but actual people that feel like they experience the concept of "self", also!

• Well, if you are unhappy with her physique then you shouldn't date her, it's not right that you have her in your life and then try to change her as per your definition of appeal and attractiveness

• I mean, it probably would be rude but personaly I don't think that should matter.

If she likes you enough I'm sure she will consider it. Maybe. I can't tell.

• Total dick move, mate. With how i see it, you just wanna lay.

• If you decide to date her you should definitely try and get her to lose weight. The right thing to do is to encourage her or shame her (if need be) to uphold a healthier lifestyle and workout. Don't listen to the bullshit notion of "fat acceptance" or any of that nonsense.

• Also you are not a jerk.

• Yes of course. Either accept who she is or not.