I need immediate assistance right now just someone please help my anxiousness is sky high and I need answers to calm me down literally?

Okay girl from my class we've talked to each other and exchanged numbers i am not stranger, this week if finals week in my college and tomorrow Wednesday is the last day, I texted her today and the conversation went perfect she was laughing delivering quick and long answers and asking me questions and I asked her to hang out maybe to go see a movie or grab something to eat if she wanted, she never responded and its eating me. My anxiousness is sky high I did not say anything weird or perverted but now I think that she thinks I'm a weirdo or some maniac texting her why didn't she text back and to make it more awkward we have the class tomorrow so what am I suppose to do, I'm such an idiot.

Most Helpful Girl

• She could of gotten caught up in something, she might of fallen asleep, studying or had to work. Don't stress yourself over it and don't spam her with texts because that's really annoying. You should distract yourself and not mess with your phone for a while. If you asked her that casually I doubt you freaked her out. If she still hasn't replied by tomorrow don't act weird act like you normally do.

• @minimars If your there, I'll give you best answer, today was the final but I didn't see her, in the classroom though she could've been sitting down somewhere I finished my final and I really didn't want to look around because that' could be viewed as cheating and well I left and waited until the teacher left she must have left before I did, now I don't know how she feels should I wait until Friday or is that pretty much a message not to text her anymore after she hadn't responded to my proposal to hang out. She seemed like such a nice girl I just can't fathom her leaving me hanging like this. I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend or be friend with benefits I just asked her to hang out and to text me if she's not busy and let me know for this weekend, should I just wait until Friday or what?

• yeah that sounds a lot better. You could separate them if you wanted to. It wouldn't make much of a difference either way

• Alright thanks, I'll text her Thursday and I'll let you know how it goes :D if she even responds lol, see ya.

What Girls Said 1

• How long ago since you last texted her? She could have been at work or something? Or maybe she's just as nervous as you and doesn't know what to say :) but if she doesn't reply before tomorrow, just remain cool. Act like normal and wait to see if she mentions it

• It's been since yesterday lol, I'm just gonna go in early do my final right away before she gets there and just keep looking down and not look up, once I finish I'll hand it in the get out of there as fast as I can. Lol

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, calm down. I've been there before but all you can do is wait till tomorrow and see what she has to say. I wouldn't recommend bringing it up again unless you really want to and the circumstances are right

• Depends on how you worded it. Was it an opened ended question, where you made it so she had to answer back. Or was it a slant question... Something like haha you're fun to talk to we should go hit it off sometime.