Why do some people pull away when a relationship starts to get deeper, and how is the other person supposed to handle it?

Why do some people pull away when a relationship starts to get deeper, and how is the other person supposed to handle it? I have seen him in a month. He is avoiding everywhere I might be or my friends might be or vicinity of. The minute it got real he bolted. WTF? I don't know what to do. I'm devastated. Here one day and gone the next. Is it fear or what?

• Is he get scared of his feelings for me?
  • Is he processing his feelings for me?
  • Neither. Explain.
  • A and B
  • He doesn't care about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Life has its ways of showing you that he/she is not the one for you. Maybe it takes a rejection, friend zone, bad dates, or divorce. Either way we get our answer but for some people we care about people who aren't for us and don't date people who are for us. Find your other half and not some person who'll be funny, confident, good with sex, and family oriented. This world is fucked up as it is, just find your other half.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1