Should I ask her out again?

I asked her out 3 motnhs ago and she told me she had a boyfriend and she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend. She has been single for the last 2 months and flirts with me again (calls me baby, tells me she misses me, looks at me, laughs at me, smiles at me, she grabs my back a lot aswell. Should i ask her out again? or should she make the first move? I work with her and we are friends so i dont wana get rejected and make things awkward again between us.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ask her. Who cares, otherwise you'll keep stressing and dreaming about something you have complete control over

• Was she with her ex for more than 2 months? As a general rule, it usually takes the amount of time you were in a relationship to get over the relationship. So if she was with him for more than 2 months (the length of time she's been single) then there's a chance that she's just being friendly and deep down she's not ready to date again yet. But it's hard to say, because personally, I would never call a guy baby or be touchy feely if I didn't like him.

What Guys Said 1

• She has already rejected you but she is again flirting with you.
    Listen, ask her out if she says no.
    Just tell her this 'u talk to me and flirt with me and u already know that i have romantic feelings for you so if you're not interested in anything more than a friend then we shouldn't talk at all'
    And then u never ever talk to her again.
    You gotta be a man and stand up for yourself otherwise she will assume u have accepted her friend zone.