Did I do enough for my girlfriend's birthday if I didn't buy her a huge monetery gift?

I made breakfast in bed for her and our plan was just hang out and ill buy her drinks and well take a cab home. I instead convinced her best friend from college, a few of our old friends in my fraternity years, and her brother and his boyfriend to fly in from out of town to surprise her at our favorite bar. I didn't really get her a moniterey gift minus a spa day. Would that be enough for you or would you prefer a moniterey gift or catching up with friends who live in differint States.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love that! It means a lot that you spent the time to gather the people who I care about and don't see often to organize something. Plus you also got her a spa day lol soooo that's fantastic.

• Yeah she had a good time from what she can remember she got wasted and I took care of her throughout the night as well as the others who stayed the night. If nothing else it made me realize that I am past the stage of drinking to the point of being hammered cause that hangover was hell.

• Haha yea we all reach that point eventually.

Most Helpful Guy

• That should be enough if she's not a gold digger.

What Girls Said 1

• It's the thought that counts for me so yes

What Guys Said 0