Guys, what is the youngest you would date?

The guy I like is a senior, and I'm a freshman. My friends think it would be too much of an age difference since he is 18 and I'm 15. What do you think?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's fine. Just keep it innocent

What Guys Said 11

• I find it okay, I'm flirting with a girl that is a sophmore, 16 years and I'm a senior 18 years. In high school everyone says that relationships being more than a grade apart will never work. My personal limit is that they can be 5 years younger than me or a year older than me.

• That's OK just no sex! Too young in my opinion

• For me, as long as she is comfortable with me I don't really care about age.

• its fine , but don't do anything sexual yet

• Age is just a number, but the younger you are and the greater the difference the bigger the deal. What I mean is if he was 35 and you were 20... not a huge big deal but if he was 25 and you were 10, same age difference but then it's completely unacceptable.

• I think adults dating children is fucked up!

• So 3 years is too much of an age difference?

• At 30 and 33- no. At 15 and 18- yes.

• Well he's graduating on Friday so I guess it would be short- lived anyway haha

• He could go to jail for that

• That's illegal where I'm from.

• From my point of view as long as the person i am attempting to go with is over 21 i am good.

• 18 year-old

• I've dated girls your age lol