Girl shy or think I'm weird?

Girl was looking me up and down and I spotted her threw reflection of window on train. Then offered me to go first off the train and she drove past and turned her head quickly and smiled to herself. But then on other days she would stare at her phone and not look at me once lmfao

What Girls Said 1

• Shy, most likely!

What Guys Said 1

• She probably finds you attractive and is waiting for you to make the first move! Approach her!

• i tried like 4 months before that I spoke to her in the gym then I sat next to her and left her loads of room but her leg was touching mine then I backed off and didn't see her for like 2 months then when she seen me waiting in my usual spot for the train she smiled to herself. Tbh I thought she though I was a weirdo. Then she done that and to this date I haven't seen her soo

• And when I sat next to her it was 2 days after speaking to her in the gym as I seen her on the train

• Dude ask her out. What do you have to lose? The worst it can happen is that she won't be able to go or just will find an excuse not to go.. But at least it will give some lights about whats going on in her head. Take her to dinner or something