Girls, I can never tell if a girl likes me how will I know if she is serious?

having never seemed to have any girls like me in the past I always am skeptical about a girl liking me as I keep thinking no its just a joke or really does she like me. This is because no girls ever showed interest in me when I was 16 to 20 now I'm 21 looking a little older not much I am getting some girls showing interest but the inner me keeps thinking no they can't surely like me. Girls how do I turn this around.

2

What Girls Said 2

• I think the best way to build confidence is to actually work on yourself all the time. Try new things, meet new people, work on your goals, learn new skills and work on your appearance ((girls are visual beings too, social psychology confirmed). Trust me, go hit the gym, get a nice haircut that suits you, use a bit of good perfume every day , wear flattering clothes etc. All those little things help people feel more excited about life, more confident. Don't get me wrong, you don't have to change/improve to get people to like you. You are mainly doing this for yourself, to feel much better about who you are as a person. You might discover a side of you you've never known before. Don't forget to smile and have fun. :)

• Feel the same way. Its hard to actually believe when people love you or just act like it. Probably low self esteem. Im just working on being more confident in myself..