Does this golddigget want to date me?

I went to a bar the other day. The bar is known to be a place where golddiggers go to find sugar daddys. I saw this woman with an amazing ass and I approached her. At first she was not interested until she told me to buy her drinks. We began talking and asked her if she had a boyfriend. She told me no because she only dated generous men I. e. men that gave her money. I told her I was generous. So we exchange numbers and even went on a date. This was the first date where I actually paid for me and the woman; I usually go Dutch. However, other than that she has not acted like a golddigger; we text each other everyday and everything is normal. My intention with her is to simply have sex with her. I don't have enough money to have a sugar baby for a long time. My plan was to spend on her until she would let me have sex with her. However, she is not acting like a golddigger. I am confuse.

What Girls Said 2

• How about you find some polite way to ask her is she would like to tumble in the sheets with you. Save your money. If not that.. Stick with Jill (your hand) Jill will want to screw you unconditionally

• Take her out on another few dates and if she doesn't sleep with you, move on. BONUS buy her something nice as a gift

What Guys Said 1

• That's so you keep spending and she doesn't have to have sex with you. It's a slow build up. Soon you will hear a sad story. It's emotional manipulation. Stay out of that bar if you can't afford it.