What did your ex look like! Post a picture of someone who looks most like them?

So I've been reminiscing a lot lately about my ex. It's been a while since i've been in a relationship, but i was curious to know what some of your ex's looked like. Of coarse, don't post a picture of them, but you can post a picture from the internet of someone who kinda looks like them.

My ex from a few years back was very petite, had red hair (my achilles heel lol), and had like the most perfect skin I've ever seen in a girl. Looks-wise she was like a 7 or 8. She looked something like this:What did your ex look like! Post a picture of someone who looks most like them?
How about ya'll?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My only other long term girlfriend I've had was in high school and early college. My mom always said she looked like a young Natalie Wood, and we of course were like "who the fuck is Natalie Wood?"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...96983cd0d9.jpg

For the sake of a more relevant response from this centuryπŸ˜‚ the next closest thing to a girlfriend that I had looked like Rachel McAdams, but Wedding Crashers Rachel McAdams, she never reminds me of her much except in that movie, as a brunette. My chick had a way better body, if I do say so myselfπŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    49.media.tumblr.com/...lwkwvqUyVh1qc4bg8o4_250.gif
    ESPECIALLY looks like her here

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 9

• What you mean is post a more attractive version of your ex that you wouldn't have broken up with πŸ˜‚.

pop.inquirer.net/files/2015/09/NE-headshot-2.jpg

Mine had way different hair (straight) but she was the same Caribbean/British mix and facially quite like Nathalie (with pro makeup and photos even closer).

• Looks alone can't keep me with a girl. Other things ended up mattering more!

• yeah you can say that again :) by the way, is that girl the one who plays in game of thrones? She's a cutie

• Yeah she's in Fast 7 and GoT, Nathalie Emmanuel.

• You got good taste, buddy.

Anyway, my last girlfriend looked a bit like this girl in the picture. But my ex wasn't as good looking, of course:
    s3.favim.com/.../...irl-shirt-Favim.com-347801.jpg

She was quite emoish, about 5'3, petite, long straight black hair, half White/Asian, wore a lot of nerd clothes etc. Yeah, I think some people might get the idea...

• Hhmm let me think for a moment, this is the closest picture I could find as to what my last ex looks like, kind of blondish strawberry, brown hair, piercing blue/grey eyes, quite beautiful body to die for lol, classic but modern.

cdn.c.photoshelter.com/.../nber0048.jpg

• By the way I see I'm not the only one who's got a thing for red hair ;)

• and yeah lol. once i see red, i pounce like a bull :p

• Hah yeah she was, on top of that she's a gourmet chef and baker... hah yeah I can't withstand natural redheads it's that Scottish in me I just have to have em :D

• everyone is posting such beautiful pictures, holy fuck O_O

• A bit darker version of shakira actually
    artcreationforever.com/.../shakira-08.jpg

sigh

• Apparently, everybody only dates models.

• I couldn't find any celeb or photo resembling her :/

• 0|0
    • ahhh I've been jealous of girls with that skin tone since the damn day I was born

• @redeyemindtricks It really is a beautiful color.

• She looked like Misty from Pokemon? You're such a nerd.