Sudden ignore from her?

I made something for this girl I know, who I am pretty close with. She been feeling rotten lately, and I wanted to cheer her up. Well, long story short, it cost me a total of about 10-15 dollars to make her this item that she requested and wanted. She asked me how much she had to pay me, and I said nothing, you don't have to, I just want to make you feel better etc. Then she said no but how much, I said really it doesn't matter, you don't have to pay me, but if you do, just not a lot. Ignores me for hours, in which case I just tell her, it only cost me a little bit to make, and its no big deal, but if you want to pay me thats how much it costs (said 10 dollars). Still reads and ignores. Did I do something?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you give don't look for return, you would have stick to the first message

• I did, but she was persistent to paying me. I told her probably 30 times no, but she was adamant.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0